It’s the middle of the night. Hopefully this list will make it easier to blog later.
– dino dana has been a surprise blessing as melody is learning to make observations and infer things about new animals from them. At 2 and a half!
– moving the toddler bed to the wall actually made it easier to transition.
– moving kid into toddler bed has meant having sex for the first time in probably a year. No exaggeration. Parenting this kid can be hard.
– we might be hitting threenager early.
– most days i get angry at her. It’s something I have to work on.
– money is so tight and it’s making me a poor parent at times.
– creating a business while learning to be a parent in hard!
– things are looking up though. I have real hope.
– as hard as things are, we aren’t living in Houston anymore and dealing with flooding. Or Florida and facing down a massive hurricane. Be safe folks!
Now maybe I can sleep.