When we paused our foster care certification I kept getting the weekly waiting children. I believe that it’s quite possible we’ll find our next kid through it. Well today I saw a kid who could potentially do well in our home. I ran it by my wife and she agreed. We submitted an inquiry on her. If nothing comes of it, cool. But if she’s meant for us, we’ll know before long. And then we’ll begin the process of certification a bit earlier than expected.
A two year is basically the same as a high schooler, just with less words. Why not do them both at the same time?