I’m sure for every person, the process of deciding and then becoming pregnant is going to be unique to them. For me, since it’s so new, I’m still figuring it out as I go along. I know I want to create the best energetic environment for this first impregnation attempt.
What that has meant so far includes:
1. Learning about other butches who got pregnant (as referenced previously). This helps with self acceptance.
2. Creating a Pinterest board for maternity stuff.
3. Buying Yoga 4 Fertility to prepare the body. I’ve only done it once, perhaps tonight should be number 2. I’ve been doing other yoga on other nights. I’m pretty sure I’m not doing anything detrimental to fertility, and it matters more that I do ‘some’ yoga to relax my body. That said, I want to maximize my chances of a first time success. I will try out some pregnancy yoga classes and dvds in the coming months.
4. Seeing it as already happened. This is on two levels, spirit and body. On the physical side, treat my body as if it’s pregnant (through prenatal vitamins, fish oil, etc). It’s amazing how easy it is to remember them when you have a higher purpose! On the spiritual side, many teachers, but most recently Neale Donald Walsch teach that since there is no time (except in our physical existence), you create more powerfully by knowing that what you desire to create already exists. It isn’t even something that exists in the future, but the eternal Now. In other words, you know that it happens in the future in linear time, so there is no worry. Just allow the events to line up.
We recently discovered another element to this. Carrie was feeling silly the other day and kissed my belly, which I don’t think people usually do before there’s something in it (besides lunch). Our guides noticed that my body reacted very positively to this, as she gave all of her love in that kiss. They said we should do this every day, since my body wants it. And so we are! The hope is that, creating that love encourages the body to keep doing what it needs to in order to get pregnant. I guess I can summarize this point this way.
5. Love the body before it is pregnant. This creates a strong co-creation with the body, also maximizing fertility. The body has its own consciousness that keeps it running without our conscious intervention. Recognizing it can only help in this process. One example of this is what happened this month. I had requested a Most Benevolent Outcome for this whole process, to include the perfect timing of everything. Well, for the first time in my life, my body gave me two cycles almost back to back. I had stopped taking my birth control after a few days to make sure I stopped my cycle on time. Well, shortly after I got a short, but real, cycle. Since I had done the MBO, I didn’t worry. It just left be guessing when ovulation would occur since I couldn’t make predictions with that type of weirdness. Right now my tracking software prediction is quite screwy because of it, but that’s ok. I’ve been tracking and finally saw that first increase in hormones to point to ovulation. And, I tracked other symptoms like sexual desire. It’s giving me a new insight into my body that I never worried about before since I didn’t have to worry about it. The next two weeks will tell me for sure if this was my system resetting so I would be on an earlier timing than I would have been otherwise. What I expect is that I will now have another two weeks before my cycle and I’ll continue with my normal regularity going forward. That means my appointment with the doctor will be right before my November ovulation. Perfect timing! And even if we miss November and go with December I should know I’m pregnant by Christmas, which is my dream. What greater gift could I receive?
These next points are still on my ‘in progress’ list, but they are worth mentioning.
6. Remove judgement. I know there will be the occasional person who judges me. I have to be ok with that and simply not receive their judgement. I use the tools of Access Consciousness for this. Lately I’ve skipped all the questions and just repeat “poc and pod” for a minute. It amuses me and is good when something is hard to process in the moment. I’m also listening to podcasts and intend to meet with people to get my bars run and clear out any issues as they come up.
7. Acupuncture. There are acupuncturists who are good with fertility. I need to contact these individuals in Denver to determine what would be most helpful. At minimum I believe doing it right after insemination would be helpful, or right before.
Anything else that comes up, I’ll write about in the future.